Beaty and Naomi Standley in 1871
If you have any new information on David or his ancestors, please contact
DAVID BEATY was born February 05, 1789 in TN, and died Aft. 1874. He married
(1) JEAN (JANE) CROCKETT Abt. 1810.
(2) NAOMI STANDLEY 1819 in Howard Co. Missouri.
Children of DAVID BEATY and JEAN CROCKETT are:
- JOHN CROCKETT BEATY, b. January 02, 1812; m. ELIZABETH.
- LUCINDA (SINDAY) BEATY, b. May 07, 1815, TN; d. August 27, 1876, Coryell Co. Texas; m.
WILLIAM BEATY, 1833, Saline Co. Missouri.
- JOSEPH WOOD BEATY, b. January 06, 1818.
Children of DAVID BEATY and NAOMI STANDLEY are:
- JEAN BEATY, b. December 08, 1820, m. ALBERT AMICK, October 24, 1839.
- MILLEY ANN BEATY, b. January 16, 1824, m. ADAM FRIZER.
- DAVID STANDLEY BEATY, b. October 26, 1826; d. October 14, 1872, McClennan County Texas;
m. MARY WALKER.
- MATILDA BEATY, b. September 16, 1829; m. THOMAS DICKERSON, July 1844.
- PLEASANT H. BEATY, b. May 06, 1832; m. POLLY A.Tinker, July 03, 1859
- MALVINA BEATY, b. January 22, 1835; m. JAMES O'DELL, September 11, 1853.
- ANN RACHEL BEATY, b. May 08, 1837.
David fought in the war of 1812. He was drafted into Captain William Evan's Company,
Third Regiment , Brigade, and Western Division at Overton County, TN on the 28th January
1814. He was honorably discharged at Fayetteville, TN on the 4th June 1814. He was at the
battle of Horse Shoe. From a "Declaration for pension under Act of February
14, 1871. State of Texas County of McLennan, December 14 1874:
David obtained land in Saline Co., Mo. on these dates:
84 acres on 1st. May 1831 (Land Patent #3479)
92.44 acres on 1st. May 1831 (Land Patent #3518)
84 acres on 1st. Oct 1840 (Land Patent #12201)
On April 14, 1855, he was granted a bounty land grant for 40 acres (Warrant No. 23608),in
Saline Co., Mo.
On February 14, 1871, he was granted a survivor's pension [#21,618] for eight dollars per