THE NEW CLAN BOYD DATA BASE
data base now includes 87,900 individuals
with over 16,000+ BOYD's. That
Locations listed are world wide.
Stop by and take a look. If you have a Boyd connection that you are
researching, send me a GEDCOM file or Family Tree Maker file, and I'll
include your information in the next update.
1. All of the information is contributed freely, and the contributors are to be respected and not CHALLENGED.
2. If you find something which you contributed and want it removed (or corrected), contact me, and I will remove it (IF YOU are the only contributor) as quickly as possible.
3. If you are listed as a contributor and don't want to be listed, or don't want some part of your address listed, let me know. I will respond to this type of request as quickly as I can.
4. I would request that additional submittals be sent to me via e-mail as a GED file.
5. The object of this file is to enable people to find connections and family members that other single family sites do not provide.
The data base is installed on a web page at Rootsweb so every person will be able to use it. You do not have to belong to any group or SOCIETY to be able to contribute to it or access it. The information in the data base has been garnered over many years of Boyd research and from Family Group Sheets submitted by hundreds of Boyd researchers.
For more information on how to submit your
data contact John H. Boyd
ROOTSWEB DISCUSSION LIST- BOYD SURNAME
This discussion list is for all people searching their Boyd family. Feel free to post your queries and your family history. If you have any stories or anecdotes about your Boyd line please post to the list. I usually ask listers to post their direct Boyd line upon joining the list. Who knows--a relative or someone searching the same Boyds may be lurking in the background. Queries should be posted to the list often because of the members coming and going on the list.
Click on this link ClanBoyd-L-Request@Rootweb.com and type SUBSCRIBE in the body of the message. You will receive a welcome message, please read it and save it for future reference. It has directions on how to subscribe and unsubscribe and tells how to use the archives, etc.