- [S21] Tales from Froissart, online http://www.unipissing.ca/department/history/froissart/. Hereinafter cited as e.Froissart.
- [S76] Theodoros Skoutariotes: from the Synopsis Chronika: The Emperors of the 11th Century, online http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/skoutariotes1.html. Hereinafter cited as Skoutariotes.
- [S141] D.D. Charles W. Baird, History of the Huguenot Emigration to America (New York: Dodd, Mead, & Company, 1885). Hereinafter cited as Huguenot Emigration.
- [S236] Nennius, Historia Brittonum from: Six Old English Chronicles, of which two are now first translated from the monkish Latin originals (London: George Bell and Sons, 1891). Hereinafter cited as HB.
- [S260] M.S. George Walter Chamberlain History of Weymouth, Massachusetts, I - IV (32 Derne Street, Boston: Wright and Potter Printing Company, 1923). Hereinafter cited as Weymouth History.
- [S265] The Mayflower Passenger List, online http://members.aol.com/calebj/passenger.html. Hereinafter cited as The Mayflower Passenger List.
- [S275] ., The Authorized Version of the King James Bible (.: ., Oxford 1769 edition
). Hereinafter cited as KJV.
- [S297] Unknown, The Annals of Tigernach (University College Cork, Ireland: Corpus of Electronic Texts, 1996). Hereinafter cited as AT.
- [S302] "Brittany: Many Kingdoms or One?", ., Jean-Michel Pognat (.), to . (.); unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as "Brittany: Many Kingdoms or One?".
- [S332] Stewart Baldwin, The Kings of the Isle of Man in "The Kings of the Isle of Man", listserve message to GEN-MEDIEVAL/soc.genealogy.medieval, .. Printout dated 14 Feb 2000. Hereinafter cited as Baldwin on Kings of Man.
- [S333] W. Hennessy, editor, Chronicon Scotorum (London: Rolls Series 46, 1866). Hereinafter cited as Chronicon Scotorum.
- [S417] e-mail address, online http://www.uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/McCurdy_Larry_and_Kathy/…, e-mail address (internet), downloaded 26 Mar 2000.
- [S441] Kinnexions.com, by Stephen M. Lawson, online http://kinnexions.com/index.htm. Hereinafter cited as Kinnexions.com.
- [S487] P. C. Bartrum, editor, Early Welsh Genealogical Tracts (Cardiff: University of Wales Press, 1966). Hereinafter cited as Early Welsh Genealogies.
- [S491] Welsh genealogy, manuscript, last quarter of 13th century, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S498] Margaret E. Dobbs, "Women of the Uí Dunlainge of Leinster", The Irish Genealogist 1 (1940). Hereinafter cited as "Women of the Uí Dunlainge".
- [S503] Donnchadh O'Corráin, "The Vikings in Scotland and Ireland in the ninth century", Chronicon, UCC (05/30/2000). Hereinafter cited as "Vikings in Scotland and Ireland".
- [S515] Thomas F. Glick, Islamic and Christian Spain in the Early Middle Ages (http://libro.uca.edu/ics/index.htm: The Library of Iberian Resources Online, 1999). Hereinafter cited as Islamic and Christian Spain.
- [S551] COLTON-MARSHFIELD-CHAPIN (From the files of Stephen M. Lawson), online http://sml.simplenet.com/smlawson/colton.htm. Hereinafter cited as WWW - Colton-Marshfield-Chapin.
- [S601] Michelle Ziegler, "The Politics of Exile in Early Northumbria", The Heroic Age Issue 2 (Autumn/Winter 1999). Hereinafter cited as "The Politics of Exile".
- [S610] Member Of The Historical Socirty Of Pennsylvania Mrs. Thomas Potts James, Memorial of Thomas Potts, Junior. Who Settled In Pennsylvania: With An Historic-Genealogical Account Of His Descendants To The Eighth Generation. (Cambridge, New Jersey: Privately Published, 1874). Hereinafter cited as Potts Memorial.
- [S634] Donnchadh O'Corráin, "Creating the past: the early Irish genealogical tradition" (electronically published paper, Chronicon, UCC, 08/28/2000). Hereinafter cited as "O'Corráin: the Past".
- [S636] Ireland History in Maps, online http://www.fortunecity.com/bally/kilkenny/2/iremaps.htm. Hereinafter cited as Ireland: History in Maps.
- [S665] Vortigern Studies, British History AD 400-600, online www.vortigern.org. Hereinafter cited as Vortigern Studies.
- [S711] Microsoft, Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Deluxe 2001., CD-ROM (One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052: Microsoft, (c) 1993-2000), Encyclopedia. Hereinafter cited as MS Encarta 2001.
- [S752] R. L. Storey, Chronology of the Medieval World, 800 to 1491 (Oxford, England: Helicon Publishing Ltd., 1973). Hereinafter cited as Chronology Medieval World.
- [S789] Thomas Williams Bicknell, History and Genealogy of the Bicknell Family and Some Collateral Lines, of Normandy, Great Britain and America. (Rhode Island: privately published, 1913). Hereinafter cited as Bicknell Genealogy.
- [S819] Elizabeth French, "Hatch," in English Origins of New England Families, 1500s-1800s, From the New England Historical and Genealogical Register. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, Inc., Series 1, Vol I-III, 1984; Series 2, Vol I-III, 1985). Hereinafter cited as "EO: Hatch".
- [S839] M.A., F.S.A. C. W. Foster, compiler, The Parish Records of Gainsborough in the County of Lincoln, Volume I, 1564-1640 (27 High Street, Horncastle(?): W.K. Morton & Sons, 1920). Hereinafter cited as VR Gainsborough Parish.
- [S877] Renia (e-mail address), Re: William Peverel in "Renia Re: William Peverel", newsgroup message to soc.genealogy.medieval, 2001-04-08 16:55:58 PST
. Hereinafter cited as Renia Re: William Peverel
- [S897] [unknown], The Annals of Ulster, AD 431-1131 (College Road, Cork, Ireland
: University College Cork, 1997). Hereinafter cited as AU.
- [S927] Peter (e-mail address) Stewart, RE: de Ferrers/Peverell/Braose in "RE: de Ferrers/Peverell/Braose", newsgroup message to soc.genealogy.medieval, 2001-05-23 17:06:35 PST
. Printout dated 24 May 2001. Hereinafter cited as RE: de Ferrers/Braose.
- [S957] Francisco Antonio Doria (e-mail address), On Muhammad's European descendants (I)
in "On Muhammad's European descendants (I)", newsgroup message to soc.genealogy.medieval, 1998/05/10. Printout dated read on Google Groups 1 Jun 2001. Hereinafter cited as On Muhammad's European descendants.
- [S988] Todd A. Farmerie (e-mail address)
, Re: The Ummayad Question in "Re: The Ummayad Question (message 10 of 11)", newsgroup message to soc.genealogy.medieval, 2001-06-16 13:33:07 PST. Printout dated 17 July 2001
. Hereinafter cited as Re: The Ummayad Question.
- [S1024] Robert O'Connor (e-mail address)
, Braybrooke in "Braybrooke", newsgroup message to soc.genealogy.medieval, 1999/06/11. Printout dated read 16 July 2001. Hereinafter cited as Braybrooke.
- [S1046] Lincolnshire, compiler, Lincolnshire Archives (Incorporating Lincoln Diocesan Record Office) (http://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/archives/bnlw1.pdf: Lincolnshire.gov.uk, .). Hereinafter cited as Lincolnshire Archives.
- [S1047] Secretary of the Commonwealth, compiler, Massachusetts Soldiers and Sailors in the War of the Revolution, 17 Vols. (Boston: Wright and Potter Printing Co., 1896). Hereinafter cited as MA Soldiers and Sailors.
- [S1082] Brenin Powys Cyngen ap Cadell o Powys, The Inscription From the Pillar of Eliseg, E-text by Jeff Davies, translator (http://www.gwarnant.demon.co.uk/Arthur.htm, Jeff Davies, 823-854 AD). Hereinafter cited as Eliseg's Pillar.
- [S1108] I protagonisti delle lotte per la conquista del regno, online http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/4034/…. Hereinafter cited as I protagonisti.
- [S1151] Brian Bartley, "Re: Stewarts etc.," e-mail message from e-mail address (Ontario) to Robert Brian Stewart P. E., Saturday, January 12, 2002 7:08 AM. Hereinafter cited as "Bartley, B. 12 Jan 02".
- [S1152] Genealogy Data (of Monty Williamson's, includes Andrew and Catherine Graham's family), online http://www.telusplanet.net/public/molowill/Williamson/html/…. Hereinafter cited as Williamson's Grahams.
- [S1203] Gerard J. Brault, editor, Aspilogia III: The Rolls of Arms, Edward I (1272-1307) (Woodbridge, Suffolk: The Boydell Press, 1997). Hereinafter cited as Rolls of Arms (1272-1307).
- [S1237] The Multon Family of Egremont and Gilsland c.1100-1361, online http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3203/Multon.html. Hereinafter cited as Multon Family.
- [S1275] The Thirteenth Tribe: The Khazar Empire and its Heritage, online 184.108.40.206. Hereinafter cited as Koestler.
- [S1298] Dorothy C. and Gerald E. Knoff, Thirty-One English Emigrants Who Came To New England By 1662 (Baltimore, MD: Gateway Press, 1989). Hereinafter cited as 31 Emigrants.
- [S1384] [unknown], Annals of Loch Cé, A.D.1014-1590 (College Road, Cork, Ireland: University College Cork, 2003). Hereinafter cited as ALC.
- [S1399] C.B., LL.D., Ulster King of Arms 1853-1892 Sir Bernard Burke, compiler, Burke's Landed Gentry (n.p.: Burke's Peerage & Gentry LLC., 2002). Hereinafter cited as B:LG, 19th ed..
- [S1412] Richard St. George & Henry St. George, compiler, Pedigrees Made at the Visitation of Cheshire, 1613 (England: The Record Society for the Publication of Original Documents Relating to Lancaster and Cheshire, 1909). Hereinafter cited as Visitation Cheshire, 1613.
- [S1414] Procopius of Caesarea, The Secret History (Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 1961). Hereinafter cited as Procopius: Secret History.
- [S1497] Douglas Richardson (e-mail address), Re: Philip de Gai Lord Wootten Basset? In "Re: Philip de Gai Lord Wootten Basset?", newsgroup message to soc.genealogy.medieval, 2002-12-18 09:24:09 PST. Hereinafter cited as Re: Philip de Gai Lord Wootten Basset?.