Benton County Land Patents, 1873-1891
Carter County Land Patents, 1860
Lincoln County Land Patents, 1856
Ray County Land Patents, 1838
Pulaski County Land Patents, 1872-1874
Saline County Land Patents, 1830-1843
Texas County Land Patents, 1879
J. J. Crossland, Affidavit of Proof, Homesteading Act, 1871, Pulaski County
- Melissa J. Crossllin patented 150 acres 30 May 1873, Document #1040.
- William C. Crosllin patented 74 acres 26 December 1891, Document #4816.
- Samuel Crossland patented 308 acres 1 August 1860, Document #38594.
- Washington Crosland patened 151 acres 10 March 1856, Document #31027.
- William Crosslin patented 80 acres 2 August 1838, Document #10590.
- Daniel Crossland patented 160 acres 15 July 1872, Document #2503.
- J. J. Crossland patented 120 acres 15 July 1872, Document #484.
- John J. Crossland patented 40 acres 16 March 1874, Document #57011.
- James Crosslin patented 80 acres 10 November 1830, Document #3388.
- James Crosslin patented 80 acres 10 November 1841, Document #18404.
- John Crosslin patented 40 acres 1 April 1843, Document #23472.
- John Crossland patened 160 acres 30 June 1879, Document #5163.
Contributed by: Janet Arnold,
Proof Required Under Homestead Acts May 29, 1862 And June 21, 1866.
We, C.C. McMillan & D. E. Coogan, do solemnly ___ that we have known J. J. Crossland for five years last past; that he is the head of a family consisting of a wife and one child; and that he is a citizen of the United States; that he is an inhabitant of the SW/SW of 29.35.11W & N1/2of NW/of section No. 32 in Township No. 35N of Range No. 11 West and that no other person resided upon the said land entitled to the right of Homestead or Pre-emption.
That the said J. J. Crossland entered upon and made settlement on said land on the 17th day of February, 1866, and has built two houses & thereon constructed of logs 18 x 20 feet & 16 x 18 feet each one story high, board roofs, plank floors, two doors & one window in one, and one door and one window in the other, and that they are both comfortable homes to live in and has lived in the said house and made it his exclusive home from the 17th day of February, 1866, to the present time.
D. E. Coogan
C. C. McMillan
I, John A. Gatt Recer, do hereby certify that the above affidavit was taken and subscribed before me this 3rd day of October, 1871.
We certify that C. C. McMillan & D. E. Coogan whose names are subscribed to the foregoing affidavit, are persons of respectability.
E. G. Evans, Register.
Jno. A. Gatt
1U.S. Government, Bureau of Land Management