The farmhouse in which the Cliff Dawson family lived from about 1910 to 1925. The land was owned by a man named Sears. It was located on the Spearville Road north of the Isom Dawson place. One story about this place is that Clyde, as a small boy, along with a boy who belonged to a family in the traveling harvest crew, accidentally started a fire that burned the barn down. (The barn shown here probably is the replacement.) Cliff's brother Jesse and his wife Mettie lived there after Cliff's family moved.