Oscar Sederberg and William
Bill Gronau built the first garage in Kiron in 1913.
This is the site where Leslie Larson operated the Kiron Auto
Company for many years. In the background left are
the backs of the Tellgren Wagon and Harness Store and the slatted
sided Lumber Yard buildings. Helping with the construction
are: (help verify these identifications.)
We thank Dr. Samuel R. Newcom for identifing his grandfather, Samuel A. Newcom, as the man standing at the right with left hand in pocket. 20020525