|Two of the substantial business of New Kiron. Located on the west side of the street 1/2 block south of the main intersection was the Kiron Livery. Aaron F. Miller was the first proprietor of the Livery and tended to all the horses left in his care when the farmers came to town with their buggies and wagons. By 1910 he had returned to farming. In this picture, the folks in the car are Ernest and Rosa Paulson and daughter Verona. The stable hands are not identified (as yet). To the right is the Victor Michaelson implement store. Victor had the business previously located in Old Kiron.|
Photo furnished by Deanna Goslinga from the Paulson collection.