Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

 Western View of Early Kiron


This picture of Kiron taken from the Swanson farm shows the Swanson farmplace in the left foreground.  Beyond is the familiar water tank landmark and several houses built soon after the town lots were sold in 1899.  This is one of the few pictures showing the large lumber yard that existed on the site that was later the town park and currently the site of the St. Johns Lutheran church.