Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

 Cars on Parade on July 4th, 1910

 
This picture give a good view of the row of buildings on the north side of Prairie Street. First is the brick bank building.  Then the Burrows building where Sederbergs Jewelery was located.  Next is the brick Ideal Meat Market building followed by the two story wooden Hanson Hardware building moved from Old Kiron with a leanto addition.  The two story light colored building is the Clauson Furniture store and the next building west is the Anderson grocery store.  The last tall building is the Kiron Opera House.