The Kiron Baptist Church entry showing models of the three church buildings that have been used by the church since its beginning in 1868. The church started in the dugout home of Carl and Sara Frodig and for a few years held its services in the schoolhouse Charley Star had built on his farm (now Warren Larson farm). The first church was built on land donated by the wife of Anders Andersson in Stockholm section 17. The church building was moved to the new town of Kiron in 1900 and was replaced in 1908 with a much larger structure. This building stood until 1966 when the current building was completed.