St. Paul Lutheran Church was organized in 1860 and was known locally as Black Oak Lutheran. The records were maintained by various Lutheran Pastors over the years the church was active. All information was recorded in German script. There may be errors in spelling and interpretation, but a sincere effort was made to correctly extract the information. There are three books; the list that follows is from book 2..
The records of St. Paul Lutheran Church have been archived
by First Lutheran Church of Chadwick. Copies of specific pages may
be requested from the church. Please send inquiries to the church
along with a self addressed business size envelope. A donation of
$1.00 per page to cover copying, mailing and handling expenses would be
Copywrite pending 2000.