1. Acts of Administration in Prerogative Court of Canterbury (1596-1608)
2. Adams Co., Ohio Courthouse records.
3. Andrews, Professor Clarence A. (My mentor and critic from the Center for Credit Programs at the University of Iowa.)
4. Beaver Co., Pennsylvania Courthouse and Library Records
5. Bell, Landon Covington; Cumberland Parish, Lunenburg Co., Va 1746-1816 pp. 511, 515, 518, 519
6. Bender, Florence, photos of Jarrard and Snider Families.
7. Blundell, Nicholas; Nicolas Blundell's Diary (1712-1719). Vol. I and II. 1970.
8. Burke's Peerage Records
9. Bushman, Mrs. Catharine; Staunton, Virginia. Research in Augusta Co., Va.
10. Census Records for Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.
11. Chalkley, Lyman, Chronicles of the Scotch Irish: Abstracts from the records of Augusta Co., Virginia. Vol. I, II, and III.
12. Cordes, Lila, old photographs of Godwin Family
13. Emden, A.B., A Biographical Register of the University of Oxford, 1501-1540; 1974.
14. Everton, George b., The Handybook for Genealogists, 1983
15. Foster, Joseph, Alumni Oroniense; Members of the University of Oxford,
1715-1886; 1968, pp. 510, 511, 743, and 751. pp. 5-6
16. Futhey & Copy, History of Chester Co., Pennsylvania
17. Geiser, Karl Frederick, PhD; Redemptioned Servants in the Commonwealth
of Pennsylvania, 1901; pp. 5-6.
18. Henry Co., Iowa Probate Records. Estate settlements of Hugh and Mary
19. Holt, Geoffrey, S.J., M.A., F.S.A.; Catholic Record Society; St. Omer's and Bruge's Colleges 1593-1773
20. Illinois Publications by the Historical Society, vol. 8,9,10, 11, & 12.
21. Johnson Co., Cemetery Records. Info on the Beck family.
22. Kentucky Historical Records; Kentucky Marriages
23. Klopfenstein, Marietta, Washington, Iowa. 1902 Photograph of Washington Academy Graduates.
24. Lancashire Parish Registry Society (Brindle 1558-1714) 1901
25. Lancashire Parish Registry Society (Chipping) 1903.
26. Lancashire Parish Registry Society (Liverpool 1660-1704) 1909.
27. Lancashire Parish Registry Society (Middleton, Part II 1653-1729);1904
28. Lancashire Parish Registry Society (Eccleston 1603-1694) 1903
29. Lancashire Parish Registry Society (Preston, 1611-1635) 1933
30. The Record Society of Lancashire and Cheshire; Lancashire Papists
Estates (Part II, 1717) 1960
31. The Record Society of Lancashire; The Lancashire Lieutenancy Under the Tudors.
32. The Record Society of Lancashire and Cheshire; Knights of the Shire of the County of Palatine.
33. Linn, John B. and William H. Egle; Pennsylvania; Marriages Prior to 1790 -376 pp. (1890, 1908, 1915, 1960) 1979
34. Linn, John B. and William H. Egle; Pennsylvania Marriages Prior to 1810 -2 vols. 790, 601 pp. (1880) 1968.
35. McCorkle, Rev. Lewis W.; From Viking Glory, Notes on the McCorkle Family in Scotland and America.
36. Meade, Bishop Meade; Old Churches, Ministers, and Families of Virginia
Vols I and II, 1857; J.B. Lippincott & Co.
37. Rev. John Craig (1709-1774) - His Descendants and Allied Families by Lillian Kennerly Craig. 1963 pp. 286-287
38. Scharf, John Thomas - History of Western Maryland. Vol. I and II (1882). Regional Publishing Co.1968
39. Scharf, John Thomas - History of Baltimore City and Co. 948 pp. (1881)
40. Ship's Passenger Lists
41. St. Clair Co. Genealogical Society, Belleville, Illinois
42. The Fairfield Ledger, Fairfield, Iowa
43. The Fairfield Tribune, Fairfield, Iowa
44. The Washington Evening Journal, Washington, Iowa (Obituaries; Tornado, 1903)
45. Veech, James - Monongahela Of Old. Historical Sketches of Southwestern
Pennsylvania to the year 1800.
46. Venn, J.A. Litt.D; FSA; Alumni Catabrigienses, 1947. (Biogrpahical list of students, graduates, and holders of office at the University of Cambridge from the earliest times to 1900.)
47. Venn, J.A., ScD, Pres. of Gonville and Caisus College, and J.A. Venn, M.A of Trinity College; Cambridge Press. The Book of Matriculations and Degrees; a Catalogue of Those Who Have Matriculated or Been Admitted to any Degree in the University of Cambridge from 1544-1659.
48. Virkus, Frederick A. The Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy,
Vol. I, III, IV, V, VI. A.N. Marquis, 1925....
49. Washington Co., Iowa Atlas', 1874, 1906, and 1920.
50. Washington Co. Genealogical Society Collections, Washington Library,
51. Washington Co. Old Age Pension Records
52. Washington Co. Census, Probate, and Land Records
53. Index to Testamentary Records in the Commissary Court of London.