Descendants of ANTHONY LINDERBERY
Generation No. 1
1. ANTHONY1 LINDERBERY. He married REBECCA (MNU) LINDERBERY.
Child of ANTHONY LINDERBERY and REBECCA LINDERBERY is:
2. i. GEORGE2 LINDERBERY, b. ABT 1852, near Ithaca NY; d. February 1, 1892, Buried in Klines Cemetary.
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE2 LINDERBERY (ANTHONY1) was born ABT 1852 in near Ithaca NY, and died February 1, 1892 in Buried in Klines Cemetary. He married ANNA BLAKE, daughter of WILLIAM BLAKE.
Children of GEORGE LINDERBERY and ANNA BLAKE are:
3. i. ELECTA MAY3 LINDERBERY, b. November 6, 1871, Ithaca NY Lakeview Cemetary; d. June 4, 1954, Ithaca NY Lakeview Cemetary.
ii. WILLIAM LINDERBERY, b. November 12, 1872.
iii. DELLA LINDERBERY, b. July 21, 1875.
4. iv. FRED LINDERBERY, b. August 15, 1876; d. March 5, 1959.
v. EDNA LINDERBERY, b. September 30, 1887; d. infancy - encepolitis.
Generation No. 3
3. ELECTA MAY3 LINDERBERY (GEORGE2, ANTHONY1) was born November 6, 1871 in Ithaca NY Lakeview Cemetary, and died June 4, 1954 in Ithaca NY Lakeview Cemetary. She married HENRY CORBETT HOWLAND March 30, 1890, son of GEORGE HOWLAND and ANNA LIVERMORE.
Source: Dewitt Historical Society, E State St. Ithaca, NY, Scrapbook 71A pg 64
Mrs. Electa M Howland of 31 robie St., Bath, formerly of Ithaca, died in Bath Hospital early today, Friday, June 4, 1954, at the age of 82. she was th widow of Henry C. Howland and a member of the Tabernacle Baptist Church of this city.
Surviving are two sons, Archie E. Howland and Harry E Howland, both of Ithaca; two daughters, Mrs. Bernice Kenzie of Bath, with whom she had made her home for the last 12 years, and Mrs. Edith Mohler of Cortland; a brother, Fred Linderberry of North Lansing; eight grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, and neqhews and nieces.
A prayer service will be held at 8 p.m. today in the Waldo Funeral Home, Bath. Funeral services will take place at 2 p.m. Monday, June 7, in the Wagner Funeral Home, 421 N. Aurora Street, iwth the Rev. Harold E Cole of the Tabernacle Baptist Church officiating. Burial will be in Lake View Cemetery.
Children of ELECTA LINDERBERY and HENRY HOWLAND are:
i. HARRY E4 HOWLAND, b. October 20, 1893; d. November 27, 1961; m. VERA SHULTZ, May 18, 1916.
ii. ARCHIE E HOWLAND, b. May 23, 1895; d. July 9, 1989; m. GENEVIEVE CHRISTINE LEFAVOR, November 20, 1929.
iii. RUSSELL HOWLAND, b. May 27, 1898; d. January 1934.
iv. EDITH MARION HOWLAND, b. January 31, 1903; m. JACK H MOHLER.
v. BERNICE MAY HOWLAND, b. May 16, 1907, Ithaca NY; d. December 9, 1980, NJ-buried Bath NY, Nondaga Cemetary; m. JOSEPH FREDERICK KENZIE, July 27, 1940, Ithaca NY.
4. FRED3 LINDERBERY (GEORGE2, ANTHONY1) was born August 15, 1876, and died March 5, 1959. He married EDITH (MNU) LINDERBERY October 11, 1896.
Lived in North Lancing, NY (near Ithaca)
Child of FRED LINDERBERY and EDITH LINDERBERY is:
i. HAROLD4 LINDERBERY, b. May 31, 1897; d. September 2, 1948.