Current Speaking Schedule
11 May 2013 (Sat), 10:00 a.m. - Grays Harbor Genealogical Society, Aberdeen. Topics: Organizing Your Family History to Stay Sane, More Genealogy on the Internet - Beyond the Basics, and FamilySearch.org & Genealogy in the Future
18 May 2013 (Sat), all day - Clallam Co. Genealogical Society, Port Angeles. Topics: TBD
23 May 2013 (Thurs), 10:00 a.m. - Marysville Genealogy Group, Marysville. Topics: Naturalization & Ship's Lists
12 Jun 2013 (Wed), 7:00 p.m. - TriCities Genealogical Society, Kennewick. Topic: TBD
22 Jun 2013 (Sat), 10:00 a.m. - Czech-Slovak Interest Group, Eastside Genealogy Society, Kirkland. Topic: Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
21 Sep 2013 (Sat), 9:30 a.m. - Jefferson County Genealogical Society, Chimacum. Topic: Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
Various lectures available:
- Genealogy on the Internet - The Basics
- More Genealogy on the Internet - Beyond the Basics
- Beginning Genealogy - Where Do I Start?
- Records, Records Everywhere! How Can They Help Me?
- Organizing Your Family History in Order to Stay Sane
- Planning and Preparing for a Research Trip
- Finding and Using Chuch Records
- Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
- Naturalization and Ship's Lists
- Tracing People Through Time & Space Using Timelines
- FamilySearch.org and Genealogy in the Future
- Genealogy Gadgets for the 21st Century
- Genealogy Software Programs - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- The Internet and Family History - You've Come a Long Way Baby!
Though I realize it would be a rare society event that would occur on Sunday, I cannot accept a speaking engagement on a Sunday.
Fee range is negotiable. $75 will be charged for established societies. $0-74 will be charged for societies that are new or struggling to become established. Expenses, such as hotel and travel expenses (gas, ferry, etc.), are an additional charge.
I am willing to appear in all regions of Washington State.
Fee does not include handouts. I will send a master copy set that the society can reproduce for the meeting and then retain the set for their file library.
This site last updated Friday, 10-May-2013 18:11:38 MDT.
Copyright © 1998-2013 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?