Current Speaking Schedule
19 Oct 2013 (Sat), all day - Yakima Valley Genealogical Society, Yakima. Topics: Records, Records Everywhere! How Can They Help Me?; Naturalization & Ship's Lists; Organizing Your Family History in Order to Stay Sane; and Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
22 Oct 2013 (Tues), 7:00 p.m. - Covington branch of KCLS, Covington. Topic: Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
29 Oct 2013 (Tues), 7:00 p.m. - Enumclaw branch of KCLS, Enumclaw. Topic: Genealogy on the Internet - The Basics
2 Nov 2013 (Sat), all day - Whatcom County Genealogical Society Fall Seminar, Bellingham. Topics: Genealogy Software Programs, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow; Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy; and Naturalization & Ship's Lists
15 Feb 2014 (Sat), 10:00 a.m. - South King County Genealogical Society, Kent. Topic: I've Had My DNA Tested... Now What?
Various lectures available:
- Genealogy on the Internet - The Basics
- More Genealogy on the Internet - Beyond the Basics
- Beginning Genealogy - Where Do I Start?
- Records, Records Everywhere! How Can They Help Me?
- Organizing Your Family History in Order to Stay Sane
- Planning and Preparing for a Research Trip
- Finding and Using Chuch Records
- Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
- Naturalization and Ship's Lists
- Tracing People Through Time & Space Using Timelines
- FamilySearch.org and Genealogy in the Future
- Genealogy Gadgets for the 21st Century
- Genealogy Software Programs - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- The Internet and Family History - You've Come a Long Way Baby!
Though I realize it would be a rare society event that would occur on Sunday, I cannot accept a speaking engagement on a Sunday.
Fee range is negotiable. $75 will be charged for established societies. $0-74 will be charged for societies that are new or struggling to become established. Expenses, such as hotel and travel expenses (gas, ferry, etc.), are an additional charge.
I am willing to appear in all regions of Washington State.
Fee does not include handouts. I will send a master copy set that the society can reproduce for the meeting and then retain the set for their file library.
This site last updated Saturday, 12-Oct-2013 20:03:38 MDT.
Copyright © 1998-2013 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?