Current Speaking Schedule
22 Feb 2014 (Sat), 10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. - Heritage Quest Research Library, Sumner. Topics: Getting to Know FamilySearch.org, and FamilySearch Family Tree Basics
8 Mar 2014 (Sat), 10:00 a.m. - Clallam County Genealogical Society, Sequim. Topic: Organizing Your Genealogy to Stay Sane
15 Mar 2014 (Sat), 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon - Sno-Isle Genealogical Society Seminar, Edmonds. Topics: DNA Basics and how to use it in genealogy, and Tools used by DNA companies and how to use them
22 Mar 2014 (Sat), 10:00 a.m. - Heritage Quest Research Library, Sumner. Topic: Advanced FamilySearch Family Tree
Various lectures available:
- Genealogy on the Internet - The Basics
- More Genealogy on the Internet - Beyond the Basics
- Beginning Genealogy - Where Do I Start?
- Records, Records Everywhere! How Can They Help Me?
- Organizing Your Family History in Order to Stay Sane
- Planning and Preparing for a Research Trip
- Finding and Using Chuch Records
- Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
- Naturalization and Ship's Lists
- Tracing People Through Time & Space Using Timelines
- FamilySearch.org and Genealogy in the Future
- Genealogy Gadgets for the 21st Century
- Genealogy Software Programs - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- The Internet and Family History - You've Come a Long Way Baby!
Though I realize it would be a rare society event that would occur on Sunday, I cannot accept a speaking engagement on a Sunday.
Fee range is negotiable. $75 will be charged for established societies. $0-74 will be charged for societies that are new or struggling to become established. Expenses, such as hotel and travel expenses (gas, ferry, etc.), are an additional charge.
I am willing to appear in all regions of Washington State.
Fee does not include handouts. I will send a master copy set that the society can reproduce for the meeting and then retain the set for their file library.
This site last updated Friday, 07-Mar-2014 19:34:29 MST.
Copyright © 1998-2013 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?