Current Speaking Schedule
31 Jan 2015 (Sat), 10:00am - 2:00pm - Heritage Quest Research Library, Sumner. Topics: Maternal & Paternal Lines: Using Y-DNA and mtDNA for genealogy and Can You Help Me Find My Cousins? Understanding Autosomal DNA.
14 Mar 2015 (Sat), 10:00am - Woodinville DAR/Heritage Society, Woodinville. Topic: Integrating DNA and Genealogy.
21 Mar 2015 (Sat), 2:00pm - Bothell Sons of Norway, Bothell. Topic: DNA Testing Overview.
28 Mar 2015 (Sat), 10:00am - 2:00pm - Puget Sound Genealogical Society, Bremerton. Topics: Getting to Know FamilySearch.org and FamilySearch: FamilyTree Basics.
9 Apr 2015 (Thurs), 7:00pm - Lower Columbia Genealogical Society, Longview. Topic: Finding & Using Church Records.
16 May 2015 (Sat), 10:00am - South King County Genealogical Society, Kent. Topic: Can You Help Me Find My Cousins? Understanding Autosomal DNA.
Various lectures available:
- Genealogy on the Internet - The Basics
- More Genealogy on the Internet - Beyond the Basics
- Beginning Genealogy - Where Do I Start?
- Records, Records Everywhere! How Can They Help Me?
- Organizing Your Family History in Order to Stay Sane
- Planning and Preparing for a Research Trip
- Finding and Using Chuch Records
- Naturalization and Ship's Lists
- Tracing People Through Time & Space Using Timelines
- Genealogy Gadgets for the 21st Century
- Genealogy Software Programs - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- The Internet and Family History - You've Come a Long Way Baby!
- FamilySearch Topics:
- Getting to Know FamilySearch.org
- FamilySearch: Family Tree Basics
- FamilySearch: Advanced Family Tree
- DNA Topics:
- Integrating DNA Information and Genealogy
- Maternal & Paternal Lines: Using Y-DNA and mtDNA in Genealogy
- Can You Help Me Find My Cousins? Using Autosomal DNA
- I've Had My DNA Tested... Now What?
Though I realize it would be a rare society event that would occur on Sunday, I cannot accept a speaking engagement on a Sunday.
Fee range is negotiable. $75 will be charged for established societies. $0-74 will be charged for societies that are new or struggling to become established. Expenses, such as hotel and travel expenses (gas, ferry, etc.), are an additional charge.
I am willing to appear in all regions of Washington State.
Fee does not include handouts. I will send a master copy set that the society can reproduce for the meeting and then retain the set for their file library.
This site last updated Friday, 30-Jan-2015 23:09:19 MST.
Copyright © 1998-2013 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?