Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

 
Back to Hedmark genealogy resources
 
 

Hedmark kirkebøker - parish records

About this list:

    I have compiled the information on this list from the LDS Family History Catalog as well as from information from the web site of the Norwegian National Archives.  It contains a list of the parish records - kirkebøker - from Hedmark that have been microfilmed. Parish records that have not been microfilmed are not included in this list, and these parish records can only be viewed at the Norwegian State Archive if they are more than 60 years old.
     I have translated the word prestegjeld as "clerical district" and the word sokn as "parish". This is the convention used in the LDS Family History Catalog.
 
 
Hedemarken: Solør, Vinger and Odal: Østerdalen:
  Vang   Vinger   Elverum
  Hamar   Eidskog   Trysil
  Furnes   Strøm (Odalen)   Engerdal
  Ringsaker   Sør-Odal   Sollia
  Brøttum   Nord-Odal   Stor-Elvdal
  Veldre   Brandval   Rendal
  Nes   Grue   Åmot
  Løten   Hof   Tynset
  Romedal   Våler   Alvdal
  Stange   Åsnes   Tolga
      Kvikne
  Lille Elvedalen - see Alvdal
Dissenter congregations:
  Trysil Frimenighet   Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

 


Hedemarken

Vang

Vang parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1683 - 1933.  Vang clerical district consists of the following parishes: Vang parish with Vangsåsen chapel.  This clerical district also included the parishes Hamar and Furnes until 1908, when these two parishes were separated out to become their own clerical districts - Hamar clerical district and Furnes clerical district.
 


Hamar

Hamar parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1852 - 1930.  Hamar clerical district consists of the following parishes: Hamar parish. This parish was separated out from Vang clerical district in 1908. For earlier records see Vang clerical district.
 


Furnes

Furnes parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1789 - 1933.  Furnes clerical district consists of the following parishes: Furnes parish. This parish was separated out from Vang clerical district in 1908. For earlier records see Vang clerical district.
 
 


Ringsaker

Ringsaker parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1734 - 1933.  Ringsaker clerical district consists of the following parishes: Ringsaker parish with Åsmarken chapel. It also included the parishes of Brøttum and Veldre until 1925 (see below).
     By royal proclamation on 06 January 1821 the Redalen district was transferred from Ringsaker clerical district to Biri clerical district in Oppland fylke (county).  See Oppland parish records.
     By royal proclamation on 27 May 1854, several properties were transferred from Ringsaker main parish to Brøttum parish: Gard nummer (farm numbers) 397-403, 464-469, 471-473, 475-476, 478, 480-482, 519-520, 522-523 and 526.
     By royal proclamation on 27 September 1912 with an effective date of 01 January 1913 the following properties were transferred:
    a) from Ringsaker main parish to Veldre parish: gard nummer (farm number) 268-271, 275-283;
    b) from Ringsaker main parish to Brøttum parish: gard nummer (farm number) 393 and 396;
    c) from Brøttum parish to Ringsaker main parish: gard nummer (farm number) 289-290, 375, 411, 464, 468-482, 514, 519-526.
     By royal proclamation on 08 January 1925 with an effective date of 01 January 1925, Ringsaker clerical district was divided into three clerical districts: Ringsaker clerical district, Veldre clerical district, and Brøttum clerical district, each of which had previously been a parish in Ringsaker clerical district.
 


Brøttum

Brøttum parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1879 - 1905.  Brøttum clerical district consists of the following parishes: Brøttum parish. This parish was separated out from Ringsaker clerical district in 1925. For earlier records see Ringsaker clerical district.
 


Veldre

Veldre parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1879 - 1905.  Veldre clerical district consists of the following parishes: Veldre parish and Brumunddal church. It was separated out from Ringsaker clerical district in 1925. For earlier records see Ringsaker clerical district.
 


Nes

Nes parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1663 - 1929.  Nes clerical district consists of the following parishes: Nes and Stavsjø with Helgøy chapel.
     Note 1.  A large part of the church records were lost when the parsonage (vicarage) burned in 1802.
     Note 2. Stavsjø parish was earlier called Baldishol parish
 



 

Løten

Løten (Løiten, also spelled Leuthen) parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1694 - 1929.  Løten clerical district consists of the following parishes:  Løten with Oppegård and Oset chapels.
     Note:  The LDS Family History Library Catalog states that Book 1 is made up of parts of several books, and that the years are out of sequence.
 


Romedal

Romedal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1770 - 1915.  Romedal clerical district consists of the following parishes: Romedal and Vallset (Tomter).
    Note: When the parsonage (vicarage) burned in September 1799 the older parish registers were lost.
 


Stange

Stange parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1714 - 1928.  Stange clerical district consists of the following parishes: Stange, Ottestad and Tangen.
 



 
 

Solør, Vinger and Odal

Vinger

Vinger parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1689 - 1941.  Vinger clerical district consists of the following parishes: Vinger with Kongsvinger city and Austmarka (Østmarken).  This clerical district also included the parish Eidskog until 1859.
    By royal proclamation on 03 October 1859, Vinger clerical district was divided into two clerical districts:  Vinger clerical district and Eidskog clerical district.  After the division, Vinger clerical district consisted of Vinger main parish, including Kongsvinger festning (fort) and the city of Kongsvinger, as well as the district Austmarka (Østmarken) which had been separated out from Eidskog parish.  The new Eidskog clerical district consisted of what was left of the parish Eidskog.  This area was divided into two parishes: Eidskog parish and Vestmarka parish.
 


Eidskog

Eidskog parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1766 - 1925.  Eidskog clerical district consists of the following parishes: Eidskog and Vestmarka.
    By royal proclamation on 03 October 1859, the old Vinger clerical district was divided into two clerical districts:  Vinger clerical district and Eidskog clerical district.  After the division, Vinger clerical district consisted of Vinger main parish, including Kongsvinger festning (fort) and the city of Kongsvinger, as well as the district Austmarka (Østmarken) which had been separated out from Eidskog parish.  The new Eidskog clerical district consisted of what was left of the parish Eidskog which was divided into two parishes: Eidskog parish and Vestmarka parish.  By royal resolution on 10 August 1881, it was decided that a church would be built at Rambøl in Eidskog for Vestmarka parish.
    For earlier parish records see Vinger clerical district.
 


Strøm - Odalen

Strøm clerical district was divided into Sør-Odal and Nord-Odal clerical district by royal resolution on 10 April 1819.  For parish records for these clerical districts see Sør-Odal and Nord-Odal.  For parish records prior to 1819 see Sør-Odal clerical district.
 


Sør-Odal

Sør-Odal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1689 - 1931.  Sør-Odal clerical district consists of the following parishes: Strøm, Ulleren and Opstad.
     By royal proclamation on 10 April 1819 the old Strøm clerical district was divided into two clerical districts: Sør-Odal clerical district and Nord-Odal clerical district.  The new Sør-Odal clerical district consisted of Strøm main parish, as well as Ullern parish, and the following 12 farms from Opstad parish: gard nummer (farm numbers) 85 - 99, 101 - 102 in Sør-Odal.  The new Nord-Odal clerical district consisted of the following parishes from the old Strøm clerical district: the parishes of Sand and Mo in Nord-Odal (Nordre Odalen), and the remaining areas of Opstad parish that did not become part of Sør-Odal clerical district.
     By royal proclamation on 28 November 1836, the following farms were transferred to Opstad parish in Nord-Odal clerical district:  gard nummer (farm number) 1 - 5, 7, 8, and 53 - 56 in Nord-Odal and gard nummer (farm number) 100 in Sør-Odal.
     A royal proclamation on 27 December 1849, decided that Opstad parish in Sør-Odal clerical district should consist of the following farms: gard number (farm number) 85 - 102.  The same proclamation closed down Opstad parish in Nord-Odal clerical district and divided the farms in that parish between Sand main parish (which received gard nummer - farm numbers - 1 - 5, 7, and 8) and Mo parish (which received gard nummer - farm numbers - 53 - 56).
    Note 1: The LDS Family History Catalog lists all parish records for Nord-Odal clerical district as well as all parish records for the old Strøm clerical district under Sør-Odal clerical district.
    Note 2: Sør-Odal also had a dissenter congregation: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Odalen Branch, Record of members, 1857-1873
 


Nord-Odal

Nord-Odal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1819 - 1926.  Nord-Odal clerical district consists of the following parishes: Sand (Nord Odal) parish with Trøftskogen chapel and Mo parish.
     By royal proclamation on 10 April 1819 the old Strøm clerical district was divided into two clerical districts: Sør-Odal clerical district and Nord-Odal clerical district.  The new Sør-Odal clerical district consisted of Strøm main parish, as well as Ullern parish, and the following 12 farms from Opstad parish: gard nummer (farm numbers) 85 - 99, 101 - 102 in Sør-Odal.  The new Nord-Odal clerical district consisted of the following parishes from the old Strøm clerical district: the parishes of Sand and Mo in Nord-Odal (Nordre Odalen), and the remaining areas of Opstad parish that did not become part of Sør-Odal clerical district.
     By royal proclamation on 28 November 1836, the following farms were transferred to Opstad parish in Nord-Odal clerical district:  gard nummer (farm number) 1 - 5, 7, 8, and 53 - 56 in Nord-Odal and gard nummer 100 in Sør-Odal.
     A royal proclamation on 27 December 1849, decided that Opstad parish in Sør-Odal clerical district should consist of the following farms: gard number (farm number) 85 - 102.  The same proclamation closed down Opstad parish in Nord-Odal clerical district and divided the farms in that parish between Sand main parish (which received gard nummer - farm numbers - 1 - 5, 7 , and 8) and Mo parish (which received gard nummer - farm numbers - 53 - 56).
    For earlier parish records see Sør-Odal clerical district.
 


Brandval

Brandval parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1814 - 1910.  Brandval clerical district consists of the following parishes: Brandval (Brandvold) and Lundersæter. They were separated out from Grue clerical district in 1863. For earlier records see Grue clerical district.
    Note:  A typewritten extract of the church records from Brandval has been created by Lloyd A. Olson.  (224 pages) .  It contains: births, 1814 to 1841 and 1864 to 1913, marriages, 1814 to 1841 and 1864 to 1906, and deaths, 1814 to 1841 and 1864 to 1894.  It is listed in the LDS Family History Library Catalog under Brandval parish records.


Grue

Grue parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1712 - 1930.  Grue clerical district consists of the following parishes: Grue and Revholt.  It also included Brandval parish until 1863 when this parish was separated out to become the new Brandval clerical district.
    Note:  A typewritten extract of the church records from Grue and Revholt has been created by Lloyd A. Olson.  It contains: Volume 1. Births marriages, and deaths, 1712-1792; Volume 2. Births and marriages, 1792-1847.  It is listed in the LDS Family History Library Catalog under Grue parish records.
 


Hof

Hof parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1701 - 1916.  Hof clerical district consists of the following parishes: Hof parish with the chapels at Arneberg and Hof Finnskog.  It also included the parishes Åsnes and Våler until 1848, when these parishes were separated out to form Åsnes clerical district.
    Note:  A typewritten extract of the parish records from Hof clerical districts has been created by Lloyd A. Olson.  It contains the parish records of Hof, Åsnes, and Våler, 1701-1822.  It is listed in the LDS Family History Library Catalog under Hof parish records.


Våler

Våler parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1849 - 1940.  Våler clerical district consists of the following parishes:  Våler parish with Gravberget chapel.  Originally, Våler parish was part of Hof clerical district until 1848 when that clerical district was divided into two new clerical districts: Hof clerical district with Hof parish; and Åsnes clerical district with the parishes Åsnes and Våler. In 1853 Våler parish was separated out from Åsnes clerical district to become its own clerical district. For earlier records see Hof clerical district and Åsnes clerical district.
    Note 1:  A typewritten extract of the parish records from Hof clerical districts has been created by Lloyd A. Olson.  It contains the parish records of Hof, Åsnes, and Våler, 1701-1822.  It is listed in the LDS Family History Library Catalog under Hof parish records.
    Note 2:  By royal proclamation 14 May 1915 with an effective date of 1 July 1915, gard nummer (farm number) 49.19 in Våler kommune was transferred to Elverum kommune while gard nummer (farm number) 73.11 in Elverum kommune was transferred to Våler kommune.


Åsnes

Åsnes parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1866 - 1929.  Åsnes clerical district consists of the following parishes: Åsnes, Gjesås and Finnskog (Gretvik).  Åsnes vas separated out from Hof clerical district in 1848 when Åsnes became its own clerical district.  It included Våler parish until 1854 when Våler became its own clerical district called Våler clerical district. For records earlier than 1848 see Hof clerical district.
    Note 1: The oldest parish records for Åsnes clerical district were destroyed by fire in 1929 when the vicarage (parsonage) burned.
    Note 2:  A typewritten extract of the parish records from Hof clerical districts has been created by Lloyd A. Olson.  It contains the parish records of Hof, Åsnes, and Våler, 1701 - 1822.  It is listed in the LDS Family History Library Catalog under Hof parish records.


Østerdalen

Elverum

Elverum parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1729 - 1935.  Elverum clerical district consists of the following parishes: Elverum parish with Nedreberg (Nordskog- bygda), Sætre (Sørskogbygda), Heradsbygd and Hernes chapels.  It also included Trysil parish until 1780 when this parish was separated out to form the new Trysil clerical district.
    Note 1:  Elverum clerical districts also included the communities Idre and Särna until 22 March 1644, but these two communities were officially transferred to Sweden under the border treaty (Grensetraktaten) of 2 October 1751.
    Note 2:  By royal proclamation 30 December 1857 the farms Blikberget and Arndal (now gard nummer -  farm numbers 52 and 53 in Åmot) were transferred from Elverum clerical district to Åmot clerical district.


Trysil

Trysil parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1730 - 1927.  Trysil clerical district consists of the following parishes: Trysil parish with Ljørdal, Plassen, Østby, Søndre Osen and Tørberget chapels. Trysil was separated out from Elverum clerical district in 1780, when it became its own clerical district. Osen was transferred to Trysil clerical district from Åmot clerical district in 1787.  In 1880, however, Osen parish vas divided into Nordre Osen parish and Søndre Osen parish, and Nordre Osen parish was transferred back to Åmot clerical district.  Parish records for Trysil clerical district and its parishes prior to 1780 can be found in Elverum clerical district.
    By royal proclamation 9 April 1870 with an effective date of 1 August the same year, an assistant priest (hjelpeprest) was hired to serve the mountain areas in the clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, Tolga and Røros. This mountain area was called Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter.  The clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, and Tolga are all located in Hedmark fylke (county), while Røros clerical district is located in Sør-Trøndelag  fylke (county).
    By royal proclamation on 3 March 1910 with an effective date of 1 January 1911 the areas that had been served by the assistant priest (hjelpeprest) in Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter were separated out from the four previously mentioned clerical districts to establish Engerdal clerical district.


Engerdal

Engerdal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1848 - 1898.  Engerdal clerical district consists of the following parishes: Engerdal and Drevsjø (Drivsjøhytte), Elvdal, Sømådal and Elgå chapels.
    By royal proclamation 9 April 1870 with an effective date of 1 August the same year, an assistant priest (hjelpeprest) was hired to serve the mountain areas in the clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, Tolga and Røros. This mountain area was called Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter.  The clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, and Tolga are all located in Hedmark fylke (county), while Røros clerical district is located in Sør-Trøndelag  fylke (county).
    By royal proclamation on 3 March 1910 with an effective date of 1 January 1911 the areas that had been served by the assistant priest (hjelpeprest) in Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter were separated out from the four previously mentioned clerical districts to establish Engerdal clerical district.
    The LDS Family History catalog has gathered parish records for Engerdal clerical district in one set of microfilms for the time period 1848 - 1898.  Parish records for previous years are located in the following clerical districts:  Trysil, Rendal, Tolga in Hedmark  fylke (county), and Røros clerical district in Sør-Trøndelag  fylke (county) - see Sør-Trøndelag parish records
 


Sollia

Sollia parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1856 - 1933.  Sollia clerical district consists of the following parish: Sollia (Sollien) parish.  This clerical district was created in 1862 when Sollia parish was separated out from Ringebu clerical district in Oppland fylke county.  In addition to the area that belonged to the old Sollia parish in Ringebu clerical district, the following farms were transferred to the new Sollia clerical district:
    1) From Dovre clerical district in Oppland fylke (county): gard nummer (farm number) 1, bruk 1 and 2
    2) From Tynset clerical district: gard nummer (farm number) 2, bruk 1, and gard nummer (farm number) 20 bruk 1 through 21;
    3) From Åmot clerical district: gard nummer - farm number - 21 bruk 1 from Åmot parish and from Stor-Elvdal parish: gard nummer - farm numbers - 30 bruk 1, 32 bruk 1, and 33 bruk 1 - 4.
    For earlier records determine whether you need to look at the old Sollia (Sollien) parish in Ringebu clerical district, or one the parishes from which the various farms belonged that were transferred to the new Sollia clerical district.  Thus, see Åmot clerical district, Tynset clerical district, and the following clerical districts in Oppland fylke (county): Ringebu and Dovre - listed in Oppland parish records).


Stor-Elvdal

Stor-Elvdal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period  1860-1932 .  Stor-Elvdal clerical district consists of the following parishes: Stor-Elvdal parish with Atnosen and Evenstad chapels and Strand parish. These parishes were separated out from Åmot clerical district in 1873 to form the new Stor-Elvdal clerical district.
    For earlier parish records see Åmot clerical district.
 


Rendal

Rendal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1661 - 1910.  Rendal clerical district consists of the following parishes:  Rendalen parish (also called Øvre Rendal parish) with Hanestad chapel, and Ytre Rendal parish with Sjøli chapel.  It also included Øvre Engerdal parish with Drevsjø until 1911 when this parish was separated out to become part of the new Engerdal clerical district.
    The original parishes of Rendal clerical district were separated out from Åmot clerical district in 1741 to form the new Rendal clerical district. However, the LDS Family History Catalog has all of the parish records for Rendal clerical district listed under Rendal clerical district.
    By royal proclamation 9 April 1870 with an effective date of 1 August the same year, an assistant priest (hjelpeprest) was hired to serve the mountain areas in the clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, Tolga and Røros. This mountain area was called Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter.  The clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, and Tolga are all located in Hedmark fylke (county), while Røros clerical district is located in Sør-Trøndelag  fylke (county).
    By royal proclamation on 3 March 1910 with an effective date of 1 January 1911 the areas that had been served by the assistant priest (hjelpeprest) in Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter were separated out from the four previously mentioned clerical districts to establish Engerdal clerical district.
 


Åmot

Åmot parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1734 - 1920.  Åmot clerical district consists of the following parishes: Åmot, Nordre Osen, and Deset.  It also included Rendal parish until 1741 when this parish was separated out to form the new Rendal clerical district.  Åmot clerical district also included all of Osen parish until 1787 when this parish was transferred to Trysil clerical district.  Finally, Åmot clerical district also included Stor-Elvdal parish until 1868 when this parish was separated out to form the new Stor-Elvdal clerical district.
    By royal proclamation dated 30 December 1857 the farms Blikberget and Arndal (gard nummer - farm numbers - 52 and 53) were transferred from Elverum clerical district to Åmot clerical district.
    By royal proclamation dated 16 November 1861 with effect as of 1 March 1862 the following farm was transferred from Åmot clerical district to the new Sollia clerical district: gard number - farm number - 21 bruk 1 from Åmot parish and also the following farms from Stor-Elvdal parish: gard nummer - farm numbers - 30 bruk 1, 32 bruk 1, and 33 bruk 1 - 4.
    By royal proclamation dated 1 February 1879, with effect as of 1 January 1880, Osen parish in Trysil clerical district was divided into two parishes: Nordre Osen and Søndre Osen. Nordre Osen was transferred to Åmot clerical district, while Søndre Osen remained in Trysil clerical district.
 
 


Tynset

Tynset parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1722 - 1930.  Tynset clerical district consists of the following parishes: Tynset (Tønset) and Tylldal with Brydalen chapel. Until 1735 it also included the parishes Innset, Kvikne, Tolga, Vingelen, and Dalsbygda.  Until 1862 it also included the parish of Alvdal (Lille Elvedalen) with Nedre Foldalen district.
    By royal proclamation on 30 September 1735, the following parishes were separated out from Tynset clerical district: 1) Innset parish and Kvikne parish were separated out to form the new Kvikne clerical district; and 2) Tolga parish, Vingelen parish and Dalsbygda parish were separated out to form the new Tolga clerical district.
    By royal proclamation on 16 November 1861, with an effective date of 1 March 1862, the following farms were transferred from Tynset clerical district to the new Sollia clerical district: gard nummer - farm number - 2 bruk 1, gard nummer - farm number - 20 bruk 1 - 21.
    By royal proclamation on 10 July 1862 with an effective date of 1 January 1862, Alvdal (Lille-Elvedalen) parish and Nedre Folldal district were separated out from Tynset clerical district to form the new Lille-Elvedalen clerical district (later renamed Alvdal clerical district).
 


Alvdal

Alvdal parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1761 - 1930.  Alvdal clerical district consists of the following parishes: Alvdal (Lille Elvedal) and Folldal parish.
        By royal proclamation on 10 July 1862 with an effective date of 1 January 1862, Alvdal (Lille-Elvedalen) parish and Nedre Folldal district were separated out from Tynset clerical district to form the new Lille-Elvedalen clerical district (later renamed Alvdal clerical district in 1917).  At the same time, Øvre Folldal parish was transferred from Dovre clerical district in Oppland fylke (county) and combined with Nedre Folldal to form Folldal parish.
    For earlier records for Øvre Foldalen see Dovre and Lesja clerical districts in Oppland county - see Oppland parish records.
 


Tolga

Tolga parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1733 - 1929.  Tolga clerical district consists of the following parishes: Tolga parish with the chapels Holøydal and Hodal; Vingelen and Os (Dalsbygda) parishes with Narbuvoll and Tufsingdal chapels.
    Tolga became its own clerical district in 1735, when it was separated out from Tynset clerical district. Records prior to 1735 can be found in Tynset clerical district.
    By royal proclamation 9 April 1870 with an effective date of 1 August the same year, an assistant priest (hjelpeprest) was hired to serve the mountain areas in the clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, Tolga and Røros. This mountain area was called Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter.  The clerical districts of Trysil, Rendal, and Tolga are all located in Hedmark fylke (county), while Røros clerical district is located in Sør-Trøndelag  fylke (county).
    By royal proclamation on 3 March 1910 with an effective date of 1 January 1911 the areas that had been served by the assistant priest (hjelpeprest) in Østerdalens nordlige fjelddistrikter were separated out from the four previously mentioned clerical districts to establish Engerdal clerical district.
 


Kvikne

Kvikne parish records are available on microfilm for the time period 1739 - 1919.  Kvikne clerical district consists of the following parishes:  Kvikne (Qvikne) and Innset (Indset).  They were separated from Tynset clerical district in 1735. For earlier records see Tynset clerical district.
    Note: By royal proclamation dated 26 February 1965, with an effective date of 1 January 1966, Innset parish was transferred to Rennebu clerical district in Sør-Trøndelag fylke (county).
 


Dissenter congregations

Trysil Frimenighet:

    Congregation records are available on microfilm for the time period 1859-1891
 

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:

    Odalen Branch - Record of members, 1857 - 1873.
 


Please notify me of any links that are not working
properly as well as any suggestions for additional links.

Unfortunately my schedule does not permit me to answer
individual requests for assistance with genealogy research

John Follesdal
Copyright 2002
This page was created 15 October 2002