Ancestors of Hiram M. Tremble
Generation No. 7
64. John Jacques Trembly, born 1605; died 1689. He was the son of 128. George du Trembly. He married 65. Rachel Gelton.
65. Rachel Gelton ?, born 1610 in Belgium?.
Child of John Trembly and Rachel Gelton is:
32 i. John Trembley, born Abt. 1660 in Geneva, Switzerland; died Bef. 23 Dec 1754 in Rahways Neck, NJ; married Marie (Mary) Noe 1689 in Harlem (New York City), NY.
66. Pierre Noe/Nuee II, born 1635 in Walslant, France; died Aft. Dec 1709 in Elizabeth, Essex Co, NJ. He was the son of 132. Pierre Noe I and 133. Sarah Annekka Jans. He married 67. Margaret (Marguerite) Dumont 1662 in Walslant, France pays de Vaud. Peter Noe (Nue) was a Huguenot refugee. Settled on Staten Island, then to Elizabeth, NJ. Children may have been born and baptized in Germany.
67. Margaret (Marguerite) Dumont, born 1638 in Wallsland, Zeeland, Holland; died 1709 in Rahway, Middlesex Co, New Jersey. She was the daughter of 134. Jean/Jan Dumont and 135. Jannetjie ?.
research data comes from both primary and secondary
sources. Although I have tried to be as accurate as
possible, please do not assume it all to be true until
you have verified it with primary sources.
If you have additional information related to any of the families included here, please contact me. Thanks! Linda Schwartz
|Children of Pierre
Noe/Nuee and Margaret Dumont are:
i. Marguerite Nue, born 01 May 1661.
ii. Pierre (Peter) Nue, born 03 Jun 1662.
33 iii. Marie (Mary) Noe, born in France/Germany; died Aft. 1754 in New Jersey; married (1) John Trembley 1689 in Harlem (New York City), NY; married (2) Isaac Cox Aft. 1754.
iv. Elizabeth Nuee, born 16 Jul 1673.
v. Jean (John) Noe, born Abt. 1674 in Kingston, Ulster, NY?; died Abt. Dec 1751 in Woodbridge, Middlesex Co, NJ; married Elizabeth Demaris Girard 02 Dec 1694 in French Church in Pettycoat-Lane, New York City, NY.
80. Edmund Dunham, born 25 Jul 1661 in Eastham or Plymouth, MA; died 28 May 1731 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ. He was the son of 160. Benajah Dunham and 161. Elizabeth Tilson. He married 81. Mary Bonham 15 Jul 1681 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
81. Mary Bonham, born 04 Oct 1661 in Barnstable, MA; died 1742 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ. She was the daughter of 162. Nicholas Bonham and 163. Hannah (Anna) Fuller.
Children of Edmund Dunham and Mary Bonham are:
40 i. Benajah Dunham, born 13 Aug 1684 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; died 09 Aug 1742 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; married Dorothy Martin 21 Sep 1704 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
ii. Jonathan Dunham, born 16 Aug 1694 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; died 11 Mar 1777 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; married Joan Pyatt 05 Aug 1714.
iii. Edmund Dunham, Jr., died 04 Jun 1749 in Piscataway, Middlesex Co, NJ; married Dinah Fitz Randolph 11 Mar 1716/17 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
iv. Ephraim Dunham.
v. Mary Dunham, married ? Smalley.
vi. Hannah Dunham, married ? Davis.
82. John Martin, born 1655 in Dover; died 21 May 1703 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ. He was the son of 164. John Martin and 165. Esther Roberts. He married 83. Dorothy Smith.
83. Dorothy Smith, born 1664; died Bef. 1697.
Children of John Martin and Dorothy Smith are:
41 i. Dorothy Martin, born 16 Jun 1681 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; died Aft. 1742 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; married Benajah Dunham 21 Sep 1704 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
ii. Elizabeth Martin, born 1680; married Hugh Dunn, Jr. 09 Aug 1697 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
iii. Ester Martin.
iv. John Martin.
v. Richard Martin.
84. John Drake, born Bet. 1653 - 1655 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; died 1741 in Essex Co, NJ. He was the son of 168. Francis Drake and 169. Mary Walker. He married 85. Rebecca G. Trotter 07 Jul 1677 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
85. Rebecca G. Trotter, born 05 Jul 1655 in Elizabeth, Essex Co, NJ; died 1749. She was the daughter of 170. William Trotter and 171. Cutbury Gibbs.
Children of John Drake and Rebecca Trotter are:
i. John Drake, born 02 Jun 1678.
ii. Francis Drake, born 23 Dec 1679.
iii. Samuel Drake, born 1680.
42 iv. Joseph Drake, born 21 Oct 1681 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; died Abt. 07 Feb 1758; married Anne Walker 1702 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
v. Benjamin Drake, born 1683; married (1) Mary Dunham; married (2) Hannah Grover.
vi. Abraham Drake, born Apr 1685; married Deliverance Wooden.
vii. Sarah Drake, born 1686; married (1) Israel Folsam; married (2) Benjamin Hull 1704.
viii. Isaac Drake, born 12 Jan 1687/88; married Hannah.
ix. Rebecca Drake, born Bet. 1688 - 1689.
x. Jacob Drake, born 10 May 1690.
xi. Ebenezer Drake, born 19 Jul 1693.
xii. Rebecca Drake, born 21 Nov 1697; married Joseph Fitz Randolph 1713.
xiii. Abigail Drake, born 10 May 1699.
86. Francis Walker, born 1664. He married 87. Anne Wells.
87. Anne Wells, born 1668.
Children of Francis Walker and Anne Wells are:
i. Jonathan Walker, born 14 Oct 1684 in Woodbridge, NJ.
|Back to Ancestors||ii. David Walker, born 18
Oct 1686 in Woodbridge, NJ.
43 iii. Anne Walker, born 22 Sep 1690 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ; married Joseph Drake 1702 in Piscataway, Middlesex, NJ.
iv. Francis Walker, born 09 Oct 1693 in Woodbridge, NJ.
v. Martha Walker, born 10 Sep 1696 in Woodbridge, NJ.
This web site and its contents in the format presented, except where otherwise noted on the page, are copyrighted by Linda Schwartz and may not be copied, altered, converted nor uploaded to any electronic system or BBS, nor linked from any "pay-for-view" site, linked in such a manner as to appear to be part of another site including "frame" capturing, nor included in any software collection or print collection of any type without the express written permission of the author of this site, namely, Linda Schwartz.
©1997-2006 Linda T. Schwartz
Last Updated: 18 September 2006 03:45:30 PM