||Wisconsin Time Period
||Madison, Dane Co.
|| Madison, Dane Co., Wi
||9 Dec 1969
||Madison, Dane Co., WI
||Arthur Antonious Zimmerman
||George P. Zimmerman
||Portage Co. ?
||Fred Zimmerman & Eleanor Brandh
||2 April 1901
||Adam Zimmermann & Rosine Moser
||19 June 1873
||Marathon Co., WI
Please be sure to let me know if your email address changes!
Information To Submit:
Cut & paste this form to the email window, fill in the requested information.
You are welcome to submit as many entries as you wish.
Multiple entries can be sent in one email message.
Time period during which person lived in Wisconsin:
Place/s they lived in Wisconsin:
Name of Father:
Name of Mother:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Date of Death:
Place of Death:
Name of Spouse:
Your Email Address:
Your Postal Mailing Address:
Include Postal Address on Contributor Page: YES or NO
- Please do not submit the name of a living individual, without their consent.
- Look to the examples at the top of the page to get an idea of how the data is presented. Enter the specific information for the individual you are submitting. Include nicknames, if appropriate.
- Please note where parentheses and abbreviations are used. Abbreviations, such as "Circa", "Aft", and "Bef", can be used to narrow down approximate time periods.
- Include the county in which a town is located. This can be very helpful, especially with small towns. Someone may not recognize the town, but the county name will help them pin point the location of your ancestor. Not sure what county? Visit Geographic Nameserver!
- Don't forgot to include women who married into a Zimmerman/n family. When providing such information, please use parentheses in that very first entry slot, i.e. Agnes (Kaether) Zimmerman.
- Submissions must include your name and email address. If you would prefer, you may list your postal mailing address in lieu of email. Please be sure to let me know if there is a change in your address. If you try to contact a submitter and their address is no longer active, please let me know.
- If you have any questions about this page or the submission process please email me. Your help is appreciated and your feed back is welcome.